It’s simple and free to join the fun at Live Love Craft. It’s as easy as registering and then bookmarking! Here it is, step by step:
The first step is to register. Go to the top right of the homepage and click the “Sign In” link.
Next, navigate to the “Registration” tab and fill in your information and click “Sign Up!”
You will receive an email confirming your registration. You can immediately begin bookmarking!
How to Bookmark
When you find a super cool craft link you should share it by bookmarking it on Live Love Craft. This can be done either manually or by using the “Submit It” button.
While signed in, click the “Submit a Link” link in the upper right hand of the site header.
This will bring you to the Submit page. Paste in your URL and click the blue “Submit” button
Fill in the Bookmark details. Some fields may be auto-filled, but you can make edits as you see fit.
The following fields are included:
- Title: This will be the title of your bookmark
- Description: This is the description of your bookmark
- Tags: This will allow others to search and find your bookmark
- Category: Select a suitable category. If you can’t find a good category use “Miscellaneous. Feel free to suggest a new category.
- Image to Use: There are three options to select an image for your bookmark: 1) Upload an image, 2) Select an image from the source URL, 3) Use a stock image. We suggest you first attempt to see if you can select an image from the source URL. Sometimes, the right image can not be extracted. In this case you can go to the source URL and save the right image to your computer, then upload the image.
Submit It Button
Using the Submit It button is the best option for quick and easy bookmarking. Set up is is snap – follow the instructions here:
That’s all there is to it! Time to start bookmarking!
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.